n. dowuona corporate services, an affiliate of n. dowuona & company limited, is a team of creative and dedicated professionals, committed to providing registration, company secretarial and regulatory compliance services. Our team’s extensive professional experience in the provision of comprehensive legal advice uniquely positions us to guide our clients, with precision and efficiency. We structure our solutions to meet anticipated needs of our clients, making understanding the client top priority for this team.
- Company Incorporation and registration– We assist our clients in registering business names and local branches, incorporating as limited or unlimited liability entities and registration of entities with various regulatory bodies.
- Company secretarial– We assist companies to organize and hold shareholder, board and committee meetings, and maintain the statutory registers and minute books.
- Regulatory compliance– We help our clients fulfill statutory and regulatory compliance requirements such as registration with the Data Protection Commission, the Environmental Protection Agency, and Licensing by the Food and Drugs Authority.
- Work/residence permit– We aid entities acquire work permits for their foreign national employees, or the requisite immigration quotas from the Ghana Immigration Service and other agencies.
- Liquidations– Our liquidation service ensures the orderly winding-up and dissolution of both solvent and insolvent businesses. Our first-rate team will liaise with the Registrar General’s Department and other regulatory bodies to guarantee an efficient and timeous liquidation of your business.
- Notarization– With our notarization service, you can certify all documents that require authentication by a Notary Public, to prevent fraud and ensure their protection. We routinely notarize statutory declarations, powers of attorney, powers of appointment, wills, conveyances, leases, subleases, assignments, vesting assents, trademark, patent and copyright registration, trusts and more.
- Property title research– We help you to be certain about how valid the title deed you are acquiring is by conducting searches at the various public registries to confirm the nature of a person’s interest in both movable and immovable property. These searches, conducted at the Lands Commission, the Land Title Registry, the Collateral Registry and the Registrar General’s Department, reveal whether a conflicting interest in the property has been registered.
- Asset Tracing– We collaborate with experienced financial investigators and forensic accountants to locate and recover financial or physical assets on behalf of our clients.
- Intellectual Property (IP)– Our team of IP professionals are experienced in local and international registration of trademarks, copyright, and designs for both domestic and global companies.